This Jalen Green 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike was designed to honor those distinctly H-Town achievements and styles - all with the heart of a champion. The angled "Houston" wordmark across the chest, as well as the pinstripe design, drew inspiration from those classic road uniforms of the '90s and 2000s. Moreover, the golden "2" emblem on the neckline signifies the Rockets' back-to-back championships during the legendary Hakeem Olajuwon era. This unique jersey gives fans the perfect way to pay tribute to all the amazing players and epic moments the Houston Rockets
have given to their supporters throughout 55 seasons as a franchise.Jalen Green Houston Rockets Nike 2021/22 Swingman Jersey - City Edition - Navy is a must-have for all the die-hard NFL fans. Team-coloured jersey provides you with a nice and easy way to show your team allegiance. The Jalen Green Houston Rockets Nike 2021/22 Swingman Jersey - City Edition - Navy is easy to wash and is a must-have for everyday wear.
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Twill applique graphics
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Classic design
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Tagless Collar
- Droptail hem with side splits
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Move To Zero is Nike's journey toward zero carbon and zero waste to help protect the future of sport. This product is made with at least 75% sustainable materials.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Fit: Nike Swingman Jerseys have an athletic cut. For a looser fit, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- Embroidered vinyl NBA Logoman applique and Nike Swoosh with faux diamond details commemorating the NBA's 75th anniversary season
- Brand: Nike
The San Antonio Spurs
have an exciting new era and the team's new home items are just the beginning. The San Antonio Spurs
are looking for a new logo, new color scheme and a new look that will make them one of the best teams.